Design of domestic and central heating plants
- Heat carrier type conversion
- Heat carrier parameters monitoring and regulation
- Heat carrier distribution among heat consumption systems
- Heat consumption systems shutoff
- Heat consumption systems protection against emergency increase of heat carrier parameters
- Heat carrier and heat consumption metering
- Individual heating plant (DHP). It is used for maintenance of one consumer – a building or its part. As a rule, it is located in the basement or engineering premise of the building.
- Central heating plant (CHP). It is used for maintenance of a group of buildings or industrial facilities. It is usually located in a detached facility.
- Block heating plant (BHP).). It is manufactured at factory and supplied as fabricated blocks ready for installation. It consists of one or several blocks. The block equipment is installed densely and, as a rule, to one frame. It is usually used in case of necessity of space saving and in cramped conditions.
- Hot water supply system.. It is intended to supply consumers with hot water. There are close and open hot water supply systems. Heat from the hot water supply system is often used by consumers for partial heating of rooms, for example, bath rooms, in apartment residential buildings.
- The heating system is intended for room heating to maintain design air temperature there. There are direct and indirect schemes of connection of heating systems.
- The ventilation systemsystem is intended for heating of outdoor air incoming to the building ventilation systems. It also can be used for connection of direct heating systems of consumers. Heat source for heating plants is heat generating companies. The heating plants are connected to the sources and consumers by means of heat networks. The heat networks are subdivided into primary main heat networks connecting the heating plants with heat generating companies and secondary heat networks connecting it with end consumers.
The Engineering Infrastructure Design Institute develops the design and working documentation of heating plants of any capacity and composition arrangement as well as organizes complete set of setup work after its installation.